oh my god
Because I’ve seen this come up on my dash so often and it always seemed like a fun exercise that I had to try it at least once.
cookies and cream froyo, mochi ice cream, and strawberry tea!
cookies and cream froyo: 3 things you can do to make me automatically like you:
- Like The Shins/Princess Tutu like um yeah #1 way to get to me is to like those two things hrrrn
- Ummm… Pokemon. Yep. Unless your levels are unbalanced then it’s like nope nope nope.
- Being a dork in general I like dorks dorks are cute
mochi ice cream: what i look for in a friend:
Oh man this is tough! I guess um… Similar interests are important! Same with similar experiences, the friends I have that don’t share a lot of interests with me share a lot of experiences with me, and if they have neither and we’re friends they know how to make me laugh I guess??
strawberry tea: favourite outfit:
AH this is hard too! Okay forgive how derpy I look today but:
i’m not sitting on my bathroom counter and making a silly face what
too bad it’s a winter outfit :CC
Princess Tutu: a tragedy in two acts
- redbean ice cream: ideal husband
- greenbean Popsicle: smth im jealous of
- mochi ice cream: what i look for in a friend
- banana popsicles: 1 memory i have of you
- mango ice cream: a tumblr ship
- strawberri froyo: top 3 insecurites
- mint choco froyo: 3 things im proud of
- cookies and cream froyo: 3 things you can do to make me automatically like you
- vanilla: how i found your blog
- orange ice cream: something ive always wanted to tell you
- green tea ice cream: a blog that reminds me of yours
- jasmine tea: an unpopular opinion that i have
- orange tea: a secret that i've kept
- oolong tea: my first love
- strawberry tea: favourite outfit
- milk tea: current fashion obsession
- bubble tea: fashion pet peeve
- strawberry iced tea: your best feature
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
My Other Tutorials/Guides | My Daily Sketches
4 hours ago
- 4,424 notes © qinni